Spring Roll Recipe
Mar 17, 2017
Spring Roll is Chinese cuisine. It is popular snack dish in Pakistan. It is prepared in month of Ramadan in Pakistan.
- Carrots slices 2
- Cabbage slices 2 cups
- Peas boiled 1 cup
- Potatoes cubes 3
- Spring onions 2
- Beans sprouts 1/2 cup
- Onion 1
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Roll wraps as required
- Heat oil in pan and fry onion until soft.
- Then put cabbage, carrots, peas and potatoes and fry it.
- Now put salt, white pepper, soya sauce, ketchup and vinegar and fry on high flame.
- Then put beans sprouts and spring onion, fry it slightly, remove from stove and cool it.
- Then keep little filling in center, close it and seal edges with maida & water mixture.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry rolls until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with ketchup or sauce or chutney.
Spring Roll is prepared with cabbage, carrots, peas and potatoes. Then fried with soya sauce, ketchup and spices. Then filled in roll wraps and deep fried. Serve with ketchup or sauce or chutney.