BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
BBQ Chicken Pizza is very common and popular pizza in the world. Make it at home with your own recipe. You can add more ingredients.
- Self raising flour 3 cups
- Yeast 1-1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Boneless chicken 250 gm
- BBQ masala 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 6 tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Pizza sauce 1 cup
- Onions slices 1
- Capsicum slices 1
- Mozzarella cheese 500 gm
- Cheddar cheese 500 gm
- Olives 1 cup
- Oregano 2 tsp
- Thyme 2 tsp
- Red chili flakes for sprinkle
- For dough: Mix all ingredients in bowl nicely.
- Then knead smooth dough with lukewarm water.
- Then cover it and leave it in warm place until it rises.
- For chicken: Marinate chicken with red chili powder, bbq masala,
turmeric, salt, lemon juice, ginger paste, garlic paste and cumin
seeds for 2-3 hours.
- Then heat oil oil in pan and fry chicken on high flame for 6 minutes.
- Then remove pan from stove.
- Then heat coal and put in cooked chicken with 1 tsp oil so that it flavors the chicken.
- Then take dough and roll in 9 inch.
- Then keep in 10 inch greased pizza pan.
- Then mark cuts with knife and bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Now take out dough and cool it.
- Then spread pizza sauce.
- Then keep smoked chicken, onions, capsicum,
tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, olives, thyme and
- Then bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
- Then take it out and sprinkle red chili flakes.
- Then cut into slices and serve with ketchup or chili garlic sauce.
BBQ Chicken Pizza is delicious pizza. Dough is prepared with self raising flour & yeast, kneaded, rolled and baked. Chicken is marinated with spices & lemon juice, cooked in oil and given smoke of coal. Then pizza sauce is spread on pizza dough. Then topped with chicken, vegetables, cheese & herbs and baked. Then sprinkled with red chili flakes and served with sauce or ketchup.