Chicken Fajita Recipe
Chicken Fajita is delicious dish. Must try this recipe at home.
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Cheddar cheese 1/4 cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup
- Red chilies crushed 1 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted 1 tbsp
- Coriander seeds roasted 1 tbsp
- Tortilla 1 packet
- Onion cubes 2
- Tomato cubes 2
- Capsicum cubes 2
- Coriander leaves as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
For Salsa Sauce:
- Tomatoes blended 4
- Onion 1
- Garlic crushed 1 tsp
- Red chilies crushed 1-1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1 tsp
For Sour Cream:
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- For chicken: Cut chicken into stripes.
- Then put chicken, garlic, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, red chilies crushed and salt in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in pan and fry chicken until done.
- Then add tomato, onion, capsicum and coriander leaves, mix it nicely and remove from stove.
- For salsa sauce: Heat oil in pan and saute onion.
- Then add remaining ingredients and cook until thick.
- For sour cream: Mix all ingredients in bowl nicely.
- For assemble: Toast tortillas slightly in pan.
- Then spread sour cream on tortillas.
- Then keep chicken, vegetables, put salsa sauce, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese, wrap it and serve.
Chicken Fajita is tasty dish. Chicken striped is mixed with spices and cooked. Then mixed with vegetables. Sour cream is prepared with cream, lemon juice and yogurt. Salsa sauce is prepared with tomatoes, onion and spices. Sour cream is spread on toasted tortillas, then chicken, vegetables, salsa sauce, cheddar cheese & mozzarella cheese are kept and wrapped.