Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
Chicken Corn Soup is very popular soup in Pakistan. It is prepared in winter season and served in many parties. It is easy recipe to make at home.
- Chicken (boiled and shredded) 1 kg
- Chicken stock 1 liter
- Cream of corn 1 tin
- Eggs 2
- Corn flour 6 tbsp
- Chicken cube flour 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Sesame oil few drops
- Heat chicken stock in big pot.
- Now put shredded chicken, salt, white pepper powder and chicken cube flour and cook it.
- Then add cream of corn and cook more.
- Now mix corn flour with little water and add in soup.
- Then stir it continuously until it is thick.
- Then beat eggs.
- Then add beaten eggs in soup and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then take out in bowl, put sesame oil and serve hot with soya sauce and chili sauce.
Chicken Corn Soup is yummy soup. Chicken is cooked with salt, white pepper powder, chicken cube flour & cream of corn in chicken stock. Then mixed with dissolved corn flour and stirred continuously. Then cooked with beaten eggs and served with chili sauce and soya sauce.