Crispy Chicken Burger Recipe
Oct 17, 2017
Crispy Chicken Burger is very popular fast food in Pakistan. Make it at home and surprise your children. You can also add or subtract ingredients.
- Chicken boneless breast 5
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Mustard powder 1/2 tsp
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Maida 4 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Milk 4 tbsp
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Corn flakes 1 cup
- Tomato slices as required
- Cucumber slices as required
- Salad leaves as required
- Cheese slices as required
- Coleslaw as required
- Tomato ketchup as required
- Burger buns as required
- For marination: Mix all ingredients in bowl nicely.
- Then marinate boneless chicken breast with this mixture for 30 to 45 minutes.
- For batter: Put all ingredients in other bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now dip marinated chicken in batter and coat with corn flakes and bread crumbs nicely.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry chicken until crispy and golden brown.
- Then cut burger buns into halves.
- Then spread tomato ketchup on one part of bun.
- Then keep salad leaves, cheese slice, chicken, tomato slice, cucumber slice and coleslaw and cover with second part of bun.
- Prepare remaining burgers like this.
- Then serve hot with French fries and ketchup or chili garlic sauce or dip.
Crispy Chicken Burger is tasty and crispy burger. Chicken breast is marinated with sauce and paste. Then dipped in maida & corn flour batter, coated with bread crumbs & corn flakes and deep fried in oil. Then assembled in burger buns with tomato slice, cucumber slice, salad leaves, cheese slice & coleslaw and served.