Vegetable Chow Mein Recipe
Oct 17, 2017
Vegetable Chow Mein is very popular Chinese dish. It is also served in many restaurants in Pakistan. Try this recipe at home.
- Egg noodles 2 packet
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Bean sprout 1 cup
- Cabbage 2 cups
- Carrot 1 cup
- Capsicum 1
- Green onion 2
- Onion 2
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Vinegar 3 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Fill wok with water, put some salt and bring to boil.
- Then add egg noodles and cook until all done for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then drain hot water, wash with cold water, put 1 tbsp oil and keep it aside.
- Now cabbage, carrot, capsicum into julienne and green onion & onion into slices.
- Then heat remaining in oil pan.
- Then put ginger paste, garlic paste and onion slices and fry until onions are transparent.
- Then put salt, sugar, vinegar, white pepper and black pepper and fry for 2 minutes on medium-high flame.
- Then add capsicum, cabbage, carrot, green onion, bean sprout, soya sauce, chili sauce and oyster sauce, mix it nicely and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add boiled egg noodles and stir fry until it is mixed nicely.
- Then take out in serving dish and serve.
Vegetable Chow Mein is tasty Chinese rice dish. Egg noodles are boiled. Then vegetables, sauces & bean sprouts are mixed, cooked & stir fried with noodles and served.