Sticky Fruity Cupcakes
- Chopped dates 1/4 cup
- Apricots 1/4 cup
- Raisins 1/4 cup
- Flour 140 gm
- Butter 30 gm
- Caster sugar 30 gm
- Brown sugar 30 gm
- Golden syrup 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Condensed milk 1/2 cup
- Icing sugar for dusting
For Chocolate Topping:
- Melted chocolate 1/2 cup
- Cream 1/4 cup
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Boil some water in pan.
- Add brown sugar and golden syrup, mix it and boil it.
- Then add dates, apricots and raisins, mix it nicely and remove pan from heat.
- Now soak fruits in mixture.
- Then beat butter and caster sugar nicely.
- Now add egg and baking powder and whisk it nicely.
- Then add condensed milk and whisk it nicely.
- Now add flour and soaked fruits, mix it and make smooth batter.
- Now put batter in cupcakes mold and fill 3/4.
- Now bake in oven on 180 degrees C for 12-15 minutes.
- For chocolate topping: Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now take out cupcakes from oven and cool in room temperature.
- Then top with chocolate topping, dust with icing sugar and serve.
Sticky Fruity Cupcakes is wonderful dessert. It is prepared with little different ingredients. You must try this recipe.