Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
Chicken Chow Mein is very popular Chinese dish. It is also served in many restaurants in Pakistan. You can make it at home.
- Boneless chicken 500 gm
- Egg noodles 2 packet
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Bean sprout 1 cup
- Cabbage 2 cups
- Carrot 1 cup
- Capsicum 1
- Green onion 2
- Crushed garlic 1 tbsp
- Crushed ginger 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 3 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Boil egg noodles in salted water for 5-7 minutes.
- Then strain hot water, wash with cold water, put 1 tbsp oil and keep it aside.
- Now cut chicken boneless, cabbage, carrot, capsicum into julienne and green onion into slices.
- Then heat remaining in oil pan.
- Then put crushed garlic and crushed ginger and fry for 1 minute.
- Then put chicken, salt, sugar, vinegar, white pepper and black pepper and fry for 2 minutes on medium-high flame.
- Then add capsicum, cabbage, carrot, green onion, bean sprout, soya sauce, chili sauce and oyster sauce, mix it nicely and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add boiled egg noodles and toss it nicely.
- Then take out in platter and serve.
Chicken Chow Mein is tasty dish. Chicken is fried with spices in oil. Then cooked with vegetables, bean sprouts and sauces. Then tossed with boiled egg noodles and served.