Prawn Chow Mein Recipe
Prawn Chow Mein is very popular Chinese dish. You must try this recipe at home.
- Prawns 500 gm
- Egg noodles 2 packet
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Chicken stock 1-1/7 cup
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Bean sprout 1 cup
- Cabbage 2 cups
- Carrot 1 cup
- Capsicum 1
- Green onion 2
- Crushed garlic 1 tbsp
- Crushed ginger 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Boil egg noodles in salted water for 5-7 minutes.
- Then drain hot water, wash with cold water, put 1 tbsp oil and keep it aside.
- Then put chicken stock, corn flour, chili sauce, soya sauce and oyster sauce in bowl and mix it.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in wok on high flame, put prawns and stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes or till cooked.
- Then take out in plate.
- Now cut, cabbage, carrot, capsicum into julienne and green onion into slices.
- Then heat remaining in oil other wok.
- Then put crushed garlic and crushed ginger and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Then add capsicum, cabbage and carrot.
- Then add sauce, stir it and cook until mixture is thick.
- Now add cooked prawns, salt, sugar, white pepper and black pepper, toss it and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add bean sprouts, green onion and boiled egg noodles and toss it nicely.
- Then take out in platter and serve.
Prawn Chow Mein is tasty dish. Prawns are stir fried in oil. Then cooked with mix vegetables and sauce mixture. Then tossed with bean sprouts, green onion & boiled egg noodles and served.