Italian Pastry And Creamy White Garlic Chicken Pizza by Chef Shai in Chef At Home
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
Ingredients for Italian Pastry:
- Maida 2 cups
- Egg 1
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar 2 tbsp fine
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Melted butter 2 tbsp
- Sugar for dusting
- Oil deep frying
- Mix all ingredients, let rest in the fridge for an hour, wrapped in plastic.
- Roll into a thin sheet cut strips, tie the knots.
- Deep fry and dust with icing sugar.
Ingredients for Creamy White Garlic Chicken Pizza:
- Chicken boneless 1 cup
- Garlic 2 tbsp
- Green chilli 2 tbsp
- Lemon 1 large
- Salt n pepper as needed
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella 1 cup
- Sweet corns 1/4 cup
- Red chilli to serve
- Pizza dough medium thick
- Maida instant yeast 1 tsp
- Sugar salt 1 tsp
- Roll pizza dough and place in a pizza pan.
- Heat butter, add garlic, chicken, lemon juice, green chilli paste and cook until done, add cream.
- Spread cheese and then chicken mixture on top of the dough corns on top.
- Bake in pre heated oven at max or 250 degrees C.
- 5 minutes until pizza is fluffed up.
- Reduce oven to 180 degrees C and bake until pizza has a crisp crust and golden top.
- Cut into wedges.
Recipe of Italian Pastry And Creamy White Garlic Chicken Pizza by Chef Shai in Chef At Home on Hum TV