Chicken Corn Soup And Stir Fried Chops With Ginger by Chef Mehboob
Chicken corn soup
- Chicken stock 1 litre
- Sweet corn 1 tin
- Black pepper 1 pinch
- Egg white 4
- Chicken boneless 250 gm
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cornflour 3 tbsp
- Sugar 1-1/2 tsp
- Take chicken stock and bring it to a boil.
- Add salt , pepper , sugar in it.
- Now put the crushed sweet corn .
- Cut chicken into small cubes and add in the stock.
- In a cup, mix cornflour with water and add it in soup slowly while stirring.
- Bring the soup to a boil.
- Now add egg whites.
- Let the egg whites settle and then stir .
- Take off from heat and serve hot.
Stir fried chops with ginger
- Chicken stock 1/2 litre
- Mutton chops 1 kg
- Carrot 2
- Oil 8 tbsp
- Green peas 1 cup
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Garlic 1tbsp
- Fish sauce 4 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Cornflour 2 tbsp
- Hoisin sauce 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan and saute garlic.
- Add mutton chops and fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add salt and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Add in the fish sauce, sugar , hoisin sauce and stir.
- Add carrots and peas and cook for 5 minutes more.
- When the gravy becones thick then add ginger and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot.
Recipe of Chicken Corn Soup And Stir Fried Chops With Ginger by Chef Mehboob in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq