- Sela rice 2-1/2 cups
- Small prawns 1/2 packet
- Mushrooms 1/2 tin
- Oil 1 cup
- Bean sprouts 1 cup
- Finely chopped green onion leaves 1 cup
- Yellow color 1 pinch
- Finely chopped onion 1
- Finely chopped carrots 2
- Finely chopped capsicum 2
- Eggs 3
- Finely long chopped green chilies 4
- Chicken boneless (small pieces) 8
- Boiled noodles few
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Roasted cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Chicken cube flour 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce 3 tbsp
- White vinegar 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice, soak it, drain its water, put fresh water, 1 tbsp vinegar and salt and boil it.
- Now drain its water, simmer it for 5 minutes and spread on tray.
- Then heat oil in big wok and fry onion until light brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, roast it slightly, put chicken pieces and roast it.
- When water of chicken dries, add prawns and stir it fast.
- Now mix 1 tbsp vinegar, soya sauce, chicken cube flour, black pepper and red chili in it and roast it slightly.
- Then put mushroom, carrot, capsicum and boiled noodles.
- Then put rice, soya sauce and 1 tbsp vinegar, then stir fry it fast and add sesame oil.
- Then put spring onion leaves and beans sprouts and serve hot.
Singaporean Rice is wonderful dish. It is prepared with combination of rice, noodles, prawns & chicken. It is usually served in parties in Pakistan. Try this at home.