Mars Cup Cakes, Spicy Pasta And Creamy Mushroom Chicken by Zarnak Sidhwa
Ingredients For Mars Cup Cakes:
- Butter chopped 100 gm
- White chocolate chips 100 gm
- Dark brown sugar 100 gm
- Hot water 90 ml
- Golden syrup 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Mars bars chopped 1
- Dark Chocolate 90 gm
- Icing sugar 125 gm
- Butter, softened 120 gm
- Mars bars cut into slices 1 large
- Melt butter, chocolate, sugar, water, golden syrup and vanilla and stir to melt, on medium heat.
- Cool for 15 minutes. Beat in egg ensuring that it is thoroughly incorporated.
- Sift flour and baking powder and stir into wet mixture until it is incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Pour into the cupcake pan, about 3/4 of the way up.
- Place a piece of Mars bar in each cupcake so that it sits in the center.
- Bake at 160 degree C for 20-25 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- For icing beat butter and then add cooled melted chocolate.
- Add sieved icing sugar and mix to form a smooth spreadable icing.
Ingredients For Spicy Pasta:
- Pasta, boiled 2 cup
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic, crushed 1 clove
- Dried basil 1 tsp
- Italian seasoning 1 tsp
- Onion, diced 1
- Red chili crushed 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes diced 1 cup
- Hot chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil.
- Saute garlic with basil and Italian seasoning for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in onion and red chilies crushed; cook until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and hot sauce; simmer for 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Toss with the boiled pasta, and season with salt and pepper.
Ingredients For Creamy Mushroom Chicken:
- Chicken breasts 1/2 kg
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Mushrooms 1 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Spring onion a little
- Melt butter, add the chicken breasts flattered and let saute transfer chicken to a warm platter and put the mushrooms and cream in the same pan and saute.
- When cream boils gently, add the spring onions greens and spoon over sauce on the chicken and serve.
Recipe of Mars Cup Cakes, Spicy Pasta And Creamy Mushroom Chicken by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV