Sesame Crispy Fried Fish, Crunch Cake, Chicken Anda Chana And Spicy Hot Tea by Sara Riaz
Sesame Crispy Fried Fish
- Breadcrumbs 100 grams.
- Sesame seeds 1 table spoon.
- 4 fillet fish (140 grams each).
- Yogurt 2 table spoon.
- Olive oil or peanut oil 1 table spoon.
- Brush Fish fillet with yogurt.
- Put breadcrumbs into bowl add half sesame seeds.
- Add fish fillet in crumb for coating.
- Put fillets on pan or baking tray add remaining sesame seeds.
- Now drizzle the olive oil on fillets.
- Fry it for 15-20 minutes at 220 C or until light brown.
- Your Sesame fried fish is ready.
- Flour 100 grams.
- Eggs 4.
- baking powder 1 tea spoon.
- Sugar 100 grams.
- vanilla extract.
- Mix the eggs properly by electric blender and blend it until fluffy.
- When eggs becomes fluffy mix sugar.
- add vanilla extract and mix it.
- Mix baking powder and and flour then add this dry mixture into fluffy mixture and mix it properly(mix with spoon).
- put this mixture into baking pan.
- Bake this mixture into oven for 25 minutes,heat oven at 180 C.
- Remove baking pan after 25 minutes and leave them for cool.
- Now add crunch and cream on the top of the cake.
Chicken Anda Chana
- Chicken 1 kg.
- Boil eggs 4.
- Boil chickpeas(Channa)250 grams.
- fried onion 2.
- Tomato 250 grams.
- Oil 1/2 cup.
- Green chilies 6.
- Black paper 6.
- Cardamom seeds 4.
- Turmeric 1 tea spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- red chili powder.
- Ginger garlic 1 tea spoon.
- Spices powder(pissa garam masala) 1 tea spoon.
- Coriander(as per need).
- Cumin Seeds 1 tea spoon.
- Finely chopped ginger.
- Blend 2 fried onion and 250 grams tomatoes
- Heat 1 cup oil then add 1 kg chicken pieces
- add ginger garlic 1 tea spoon in chicken and mix them properly then add chopped onion and tomatoes in it
- Now add 1 tea spoon black paper, 4 caradmom seeds,1 tea spoon turmeric powder,1 tea spoon salt, 2 tea spoon red chili powder and 1 tea spoon cumin seeds
- and mix it
- Add 2 cups water in it and cook it for 30 minutes
- Add 250g boil chickpeas and again cook it for 10-15 minutes
- Add 1 tea spoon spices(garam masala),boil eggs 4,6 green chilies ,50g finely chopped ginger and coriander.
- Remove from the stove
- Your Chicken anda channa is ready.
Spicy Hot Tea
- Water 5 cups
- Cloves 1 tsp
- 1 Cinnamon Stick (about 1 inch)
- Tea bags 5
- Orange juice 3/4 cups
- White sugar 1/2 cup
- Pineapple juice 1/4 cups
- lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Put water into boiler or pot add cinnamon and cloves,wait until water boil.
- Remove from flame add tea bags dip tea bags in water and dip it until your desire tea strength.
- Remove tea bags,cloves and cinnamon.
- Mix orange juice sugar and pineapple and lemon juice in other pan boil it for a while or boil it until sugar completely dissolve form it.
- Mix sugar and juice mixture with tea.
- Serve hot.
Recipe of Sesame Crispy Fried Fish, Crunch Cake, Chicken Anda Chana And Spicy Hot Tea by Sara Riaz in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq